Monday, September 19, 2011

Wonky maybe.....but still smilin'

This me.

Cunningly Photoshopped.

Which side do you think is affected?

Yeah.

It's me & my Wonky Smile.



Day Eight -

Right now I am thinking about how I can word how I'm feeling..... 
Not much I can say today. 

I am still working on this blog - but I have noticed some interest; so I felt it necessary to say something. There might be some lurkers; maybe dealing with The Palsy too....looking, as I did for answers; for someone to say 'Hey! Me too!! Tell about it...because sometimes, no one understands.".

I do. I'm here. In the vast, strange world of cyber blogging....I'm here. Don't be shy. 

Show me your beautiful WONKY SMILE!!!! 

I'm still here. Smiling. 

As for my update....I'll keep it short....for today.....it's been a long one. 

  • I still have a wonky smile. No improvement there. 
  • I have pain on the affected side. No fun when applying the daily makeup. WHAT? Just because I have Bell's Palsy doesn't mean I can't look my best! :)
  • Eating and drinking is still a challenge but I make do 
  • Tightness of the jaw and eye muscles. Not sure about that....need to talk with the doc. 
  • My spirits are good. It takes more than this to get me down. You can't let it win. 
Talk to me lurkers!!! I know you are there!

Until next time
Wonky Smile....Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment